- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole potatoes, drained and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in butter and oil for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Add the remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until well coated. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Herbed Potatoes
"Delicious! So quick! I mixed all the spices together in a small Tupperware container the night before so when it was time to cook, everything was already measured & mixed together & ready to sprinkle on the cooked potatoes for the rest of the cooking time! Perfect!"
"I thought this was okay; a little too much herby flavor for me; but definitely quick and easy."
"good recipe. nice change to plain potates"
"These potatoes are easy and flavorful."
"Really good. I used red potatoes, quartered and it turned out great."
"A GOOD quick SIDE DISH"
"these are awesome, i used smoked paprika"
"This herb combination is also wonderful on chicken cutlets and pork chops. I keep a container of the herb mix made up in my cupboard, use it often."
"I'm not a big potato eater but I love this recipe as does my husband. I serve them with a little light sour cream."
"An easy, delicious, inexpensive way to use up all your spices in your spice rack!~ Theresa"