Favorite Herbed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole potatoes, drained and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in butter and oil for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Add the remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until well coated. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Herbed Potatoes(9)
Sort By :
These potatoes are easy and flavorful.
Really good. I used red potatoes, quartered and it turned out great.
A GOOD QUICK SIDE DISH
these are awesome, i used smoked paprika
This herb combination is also wonderful on chicken cutlets and pork chops. I keep a container of the herb mix made up in my cupboard, use it often.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >