- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Favorite Grilled Pork Chops
Sort By :
Very easy and tasty.
This tasted sweet and sour. It was very good. I did not marinate it for the full 8 hours because usually for my taste some of these marinated recipes are too strong. So this was perfect for my husband and I. We enjoyed it.
Nice & moist with good flavor.
The grilled pork chops I made tonight using this recipe were INCREDIBLE! My 8 year old son declared them "the best meal you've ever made"! My husband loved them too. Just the right amount of flavor and so tender and juicy. This will be my "go to" recipe from now on for grilled pork chops!
oh yes i would they were so delicious and moist. i served mine with green beans almondine and cole slaw. they were so good that my family asked for them again in a week. most pork chops that i have eaten on the grill are very tough and hard to chew, not these ones, they were scrumptious.