Favorite Grilled Pork Chops
I start preparing this entree the night before I plan to grill it. It's a fabulous marinade with a unique flavor, and is of the only ways our family eats pork chops. —Erica Svejda, Janesville, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight
- ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate
- for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.