Favorite Grilled Flank Steak Recipe
Mustard and soy sauce really add flavor to this juicy flank steak from Kristin Roberts of Colorado Springs, Colorado. "With a potato dish, green salad and crusty bread, this is not only my favorite meal but a frequent request of family and friends," she writes.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine or beef broth
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Brush both sides of meat with mustard. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-10 minutes on each side (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°. Slice thinly across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Flank Steak in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p61
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Favorite Grilled Flank Steak(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2008
My family absolutely loved this recipe. It was easy and delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >