Favorite Golden Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crushed sesame snack crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place crackers in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Golden Chicken Nuggets
Sort By :
So good! My family LOVES this recipe. I've made it a few times before but am finally getting around to sharing my thoughts. I followed the recipe mostly but used one of my own seasoning blends and didn't have sesame crackers on hand so I used crushed saltines instead. Turns out no matter what crackers/pretzels/bread crumbs I have on hand, it always turns out tasty! :)
Awesome...used Ritz instead of Sesame crackers & everyone loved it. Quick, easy & delicious. Thanks for sharing!
I didn't like these chicken nuggets at all. They turned out soggy and dry. I won't be making these again.
I think this is one of my favorite chicken recipes. We make it on a regular basis. Make sure to use the sesame crackers, I have tried a couple of different kinds of crackers and the flavor is just not as good.
Fantastic Recipe. I used Italian Herb crackers from Hannaford and barely needed any spices. Very versatile idea. Many possible tastes. Turned out very crispy and moist.