“My grandchildren all love chicken nuggets," writes Donna Louderback from Arkansas City, Kansas, "and they think this recipe tops those from the fast-food restaurants.” For a fun dipping sauce, mix together 1/2 cup of mayonnaise with 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crushed sesame snack crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place crackers in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Golden Chicken Nuggets in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p59
Reviews for Favorite Golden Chicken Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review