Favorite Fudgy Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans if desired.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16-20 brownies.
1 each: 243 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Fudgy Brownies
"I enjoy brownies from a box more. Sorry!~ Theresa"
"Very easy and delicious. I will make this again."
"Fudgy brownies are something my family loves, and will make many more times. This recipe is simple, delicious, and so easy to make, we'll be keeping it for a long time."
"It was hard to tell when these were done. I did not know what it meant to have moist crumbs.Mary Ellen"