Favorite Fruit Pizza Recipe
This is my favorite fruit pizza and my family loves it. I make it often for a cool, pretty and delicious dessert. —Gaynelle Henry, Newland, North Carolina
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; set glaze aside to cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, orange peel and remaining sugar until blended.
- 4. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over filling; spread with reserved glaze. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 383 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Fruit Pizza
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2009
"it looked good and it was awesome"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC