Favorite Fruit Pizza Recipe
This is my favorite fruit pizza and my family loves it. I make it often for a cool, pretty and delicious dessert. —Gaynelle Henry, Newland, North Carolina
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium peach, thinly sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; set glaze aside to cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, orange peel and remaining sugar until blended.
- 4. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over filling; spread with reserved glaze. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 383 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Fruit Pizza
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2009
"it looked good and it was awesome"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC