- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll
- into 12 slices; place cut side down in two greased 13x9-in. baking
- pans. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 20
- minutes. For frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter,
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired
- consistency. Frost warm rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 304 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.