- cornstarch and raspberries; let stand for 15 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out larger ball of dough to fit a
- 9-in. pie plate. Transfer dough to pie plate; trim even with edge.
- Add raspberry filling; dot with butter.
- Roll out remaining dough to fit top of pie; place over filling. Trim,
- seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Brush with milk; sprinkle
- with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 498 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.