- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry;
- trim even with edge. Fill with meat mixture. Roll out remaining
- pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute
- edges. Cut slits in pastry. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove foil. Reduce heat to 375°; bake 30-35
- minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.