I found this recipe in a church cookbook many years ago. A colorful platter of deviled eggs is always well received at get-togethers or other special occasions. I delight in sharing this recipe because it's easy to make, delicious and different!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 25 appetizers.
Originally published as Favorite Deviled Eggs in Reminisce May/June 1993, p49
Reviews for Favorite Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review