Favorite Deviled Eggs Recipe
I found this recipe in a church cookbook many years ago. A colorful platter of deviled eggs is always well received at get-togethers or other special occasions. I delight in sharing this recipe because it's easy to make, delicious and different!
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 25 appetizers.
Originally published as Favorite Deviled Eggs in Reminisce May/June 1993, p49
Reviews for Favorite Deviled Eggs(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2011
Had a good taste, didn't stick together very well though. My husband suggested some pickle relish or diced pickles maybe. Good recipe though.
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2010
this was a deffinatly out of the box recipe and yes most deffinatly will make again.. sure glad i found it