Favorite Cranberry Mousse Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry or raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large saucepan, bring the cranberry sauce and juice to a boil; cook and stir until smooth. Stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Cool slightly; transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Chill for 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Cranberry Mousse(6)
Sort By :
fantastic and flavorfull
I don't care for cranberry sauce but my husband always wants something cranberry for our Thanksgiving dinner. I made this and it was is really yummy! I used cool whip instead of the whipping cream.
Really yummy. I used real heavy cream, and when I doubled the recipe I used one envelope raspberry and one black cherry gelatin.
You can substitute Cool Whip for the whipped cream. Lite works just fine. Crushed pineapple adds a little more texture.I also will put cream cheese in half of it and layer it - very yummy.
This sounds great... But do I really need to use HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >