We live about 100 miles from Cape Cod, which is known for its cranberries. When we spent a weekend there, we toured the Cranberry World Visitors Center, which is where I found this recipe. When I made it for our fellowship group at church, everyone wanted the recipe. You’ll be surprised it’s so easy to make with just four ingredients.
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry or raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large saucepan, bring the cranberry sauce and juice to a boil; cook and stir until smooth. Stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Cool slightly; transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Chill for 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Mousse in Country December/January 2006, p49
Reviews for Favorite Cranberry Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review