Favorite Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
Wanda, a lady at work, made this for a party and boy, did it catch on fast! It's especially good for summer picnics and barbecues. —Cheryl Seweryn, Lemont, Illinois
- 3 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 pound creamy coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash salt
- 2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the coleslaw, mayonnaise, onion, dill and salt. Stir in crab.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to coleslaw mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 7 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC