- transfer to a greased baking sheet. Mound about 1-1/4 cups of meat
- filling on half of circle. Moisten edges with water; fold dough over
- mixture and press edges with fork to seal. Repeat with remaining
- pastry and filling.
- Cut slits in top of each pasty. Brush with beaten egg if desired.
- Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,129 calories, 64 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 1,349 mg sodium, 96 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 38 g protein.