Favorite Company Casserole
My guests like this casserole even if they don't usually like all the ingredients in it! For instance, people who don't care for broccoli don't mind it in this dish. And I like the way it's so easy to make and serve when company comes.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the first six ingredients in
- order listed. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup.
- Spread over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until top is light
- golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 405 calories, 32 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 872 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.