Favorite Company Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the first six ingredients in order listed. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup. Spread over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 405 calories, 32g fat (8g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Company Casserole
"I made this recipe using sour cream rather than mayo for a party. Everyone loved it. It's simple and delicious."