My guests like this casserole even if they don't usually like all the ingredients in it! For instance, people who don't care for broccoli don't mind it in this dish. And I like the way it's so easy to make and serve when company comes. —Suzann Verdun, Lisle, Illinois
- 1 package (6 ounces) wild rice, cooked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the first six ingredients in order listed. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, curry and soup. Spread over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-60 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Company Casserole in Country April/May 1991, p49
Reviews for Favorite Company Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2011
"I made this recipe using sour cream rather than mayo for a party. Everyone loved it. It's simple and delicious."