Favorite Chili Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger-size pretzel buns or hamburger buns, split
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine beef, chili sauce and chili powder, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/4-in.-thick patties. Place 2 tablespoons cheese onto the center of each of four patties. Top with remaining patties; press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on buns with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Favorite Chili Cheeseburgers
Sort By :
Very tasty and juicy! I used American cheese top these . Also have made on stovetop and they were delicious!
These were good and simple to make
This burger is so simple and easy to make. It has great flavor and can easily be changed up to make your family happy. You change the sauce, seasonings, and cheese to make whole new burgers each time you make it. Love these kinds of recipes.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheeseburgers >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Hamburgers >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Recipes >