- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread over two toast slices; top with lettuce and remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches in Reminisce August/September 2011, p52
Reviews for Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review