Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread over two toast slices; top with lettuce and remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 537 calories, 29 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 989 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches
"We prefer the old fashioned type of chicken salad and this fits the bill. I thought it might be too bland after reading the ingredients but it was very good except a bit salty for us. It's perfect for using up leftover chicken."