Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Whether I make enough for just the two of us or increase the amounts for a social occasion, I always get a request for this recipe. There's a nice mixture of flavors with the pickles and ripe olives, and a good crunch from the celery.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread over two toast slices; top with lettuce and remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 537 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 989mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC