- 2 bacon strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave bacon until cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towel. Wrap a strip of bacon around each piece of chicken. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and mushrooms; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
"We knew from the first bite we would be making this dish in the future. In fact, we've already shared the recipe with friends who raved about the chicken."
"I seasoned the chicken with Montreal garlic seaoning and lightly browned it to a golden color before wrapping it in bacon. Delicious."