- 2 bacon strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave bacon until cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towel. Wrap a strip of bacon around each piece of chicken. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and mushrooms; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
We knew from the first bite we would be making this dish in the future. In fact, we've already shared the recipe with friends who raved about the chicken.
I seasoned the chicken with Montreal garlic seaoning and lightly browned it to a golden color before wrapping it in bacon. Delicious.