Favorite Cheesecake Recipe
No one can resist the smooth, creamy texture of this classic cheesecake. Whether topped with berries or enjoyed as is, it's a favorite way to celebrate any occasion.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 3 tablespoons Domino® or C&H® Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups Domino® or C&H® Pure Cane Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate any leftover cheesecake. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Favorite Cheesecake in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p68
Reviews for Favorite Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >