Favorite Cheeseburger Pizza
My sister-in-law used to own a pizza restaurant and gave me this awesome recipe that features ground beef, cheddar and thousand island dressing. We like it on whole-wheat crust. — Katie Buckley, Wyoming, Delaware
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium
- heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles;
- drain. Sprinkle beef with salt.
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with
- salad dressing. Top with beef, onion and cheese.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and
- pickles just before serving. Yield: 8 slices.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.