- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle beef with salt.
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with salad dressing. Top with beef, onion and cheese.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and pickles just before serving. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Favorite Cheeseburger Pizza in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Favorite Cheeseburger Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2014
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >