Favorite Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 90 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Cabbage Salad
"has a very nice crispy taste. Love it!!!"
"this recipe is a keeper, deliscious.thanks."