Favorite Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Favorite Cabbage Salad in Reminisce September/October 1998, p45
Reviews for Favorite Cabbage Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2009
"has a very nice crispy taste. Love it!!!"
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2008
"this recipe is a keeper, deliscious.thanks."