Favorite Bundt Cake Recipe
"To satisfy the chocolate lovers I know, I made some changes to a recipe I clipped from the newspaper," comments Karen Swanson of McHenry, Illinois. "The result is this simple-to-fix cake that always turns out very moist."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 3. In a microwave, melt the white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 511 calories, 28 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC