Favorite Bundt Cake
"To satisfy the chocolate lovers I know, I made some changes to a recipe I clipped from the newspaper," comments Karen Swanson of McHenry, Illinois. "The result is this simple-to-fix cake that always turns out very moist."
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream,
- oil, water and sugar. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on
- medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a
- wire rack to cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt the white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle
- over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 511 calories, 28 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.