Favorite Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, tomatoes, onion and eggs; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Broccoli Salad(3)
Sort By :
This is one of the best salads! Great recipe.
I love this recipe. I omit the cauliflower & just use broccoli. I also add raisins & shredded cheddar cheese. Tastes better than the deli!
I make this for many family parties and special dinners. It gets so many compliments and recipe requests. My aunt, who hates broccoli, raved about it when she tried it at my house and asked for the recipe.