A friend from church shared the recipe for this zingy strawberry-infused punch. It's great for bridal showers, anniversary parties and holiday gatherings. —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Recommended: 15 Recipes for Brunch-Time Drinks
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- Place strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a punch bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 22 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Favorite Berry Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p101
Reviews for Favorite Berry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review