- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed fully ripe bananas (about 3)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup PLANTERS® Walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX flour, baking powder and baking soda. Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add bananas and eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in nuts.
- POUR into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 10 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Favorite Banana Bread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Favorite Banana Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review