I usually keep a batch of this tartar sauce on hand to serve with all types of seafood or fish (like my Heavenly Crab Cakes on page 208). You'll be delighted with its excellent flavor!
Recommended: 40 Condiments You Can Make at Home
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Fat-Free Tartar Sauce in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 1995, p311
Reviews for Fat-Free Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review