- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Fat-Free Tartar Sauce in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 1995, p311
Reviews for Fat-Free Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review