Fat-Free Cream Cheese Frosting
To dress up desserts without add fat, try this smooth frosting from Jonathan Palmiter of battle Creek, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in
- juice and milk. Add pudding mix. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/3 cup equals 119 calories, 0 fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.