To dress up desserts without add fat, try this smooth frosting from Jonathan Palmiter of battle Creek, Michigan
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in juice and milk. Add pudding mix. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Fat-Free Cream Cheese Frosting in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p63
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fat-Free Cream Cheese Frosting
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review