Fast Vegetable Soup Recipe
Jennifer Shields from Chesnee, South Carolina dresses up canned minestrone to make this shortcut soup that's loaded with colorful vegetables. Serve bowls with a sandwich or salad for a satisfying yet superfast meal.
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve minestrone soup
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1. In a 2-1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, stirring twice. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup: 149 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 625mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Fast Vegetable Soup
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2015
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2013 Edited Jan. 16, 2014
"Very nice and easy to make.!!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC