Fast Vegetable Soup
Jennifer Shields from Chesnee, South Carolina dresses up canned minestrone to make this shortcut soup that's loaded with colorful vegetables. Serve bowls with a sandwich or salad for a satisfying yet superfast meal.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve minestrone soup
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- In a 2-1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, stirring twice. Yield:
- 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 149 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 625 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 6 g protein.