- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve minestrone soup
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- In a 2-1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, stirring twice. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Fast Vegetable Soup in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p7
Reviews for Fast Vegetable Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2013 Edited Jan. 16, 2014
Very nice and easy to make.!!!
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >