Fast Tropical Mandarin Chicken Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 483 calories, 33 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 401 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Fast Tropical Mandarin Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.