Fast Sesame Chicken Recipe
"My mother passed down the recipe for this tasty stir-fry, which is so quick and easy to make," writes Elizabeth Limestahl of Port Clinton, Ohio. "Served with wild rice and vegetables, it's a wholesome meal in minutes."
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained or 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil until no longer pink. Stir in the soy sauce and sesame seeds. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken with a slotted spoon; set aside and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute onion and mushrooms until onion is tender. Return chicken to pan; heat through. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p10
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Fast Sesame Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >