- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into wide strips
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a 12-in. pizza pan. Unroll and press dough to fit prepared pan. Pinch edge to form a rim. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edge is lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add stir-fry blend; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spread mayonnaise blend over crust; top with roast beef and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Fast Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
"I have made this a couple of times now and we love it. I'm making it again today. I think I will add ground beef as well."
"I am not a mustard person and was unsure how this would be but I love it. Not a recipe I will make a card for but a great easy meal. I added Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and crushed red pepper and sauteed the onions and peppers until onions slightly changed color. It was easy and delicious."
"My family loved this! Instead of a pizza crust, we used whole wheat tortillas for an even faster version. The Dijon-mayo blend is a nice taste sensation. Great recipe!"