Fast Marshmallow Fudge Topping
I suggests serving the warm chocolate sauce over ice cream or sliced pound cake. This thick sauce is so yummy. It takes just a few minutes to prepare on the stovetop, so it's great for a quick dessert or late-night snack.—Anne Powers, Munford, Alabama
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cream
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cocoa and milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until sugar is
- dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, butter and
- vanilla until marshmallows are melted. Serve warm over ice cream.
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups.