- 3-1/4 cups fresh whole kernel corn, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rigatoni or cooked large tube pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, rigatoni, zucchini and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, dill, salt, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over corn mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 7 servings, 1 cup per serving.
Reviews for Fast Marinated Salad
Sort By :
"This is such a beautiful salad - not a fan of zucchini so I used cucumber - loved this salad"
"This was a really nice, very easy salad. I will be keeping this as part of my summer collection! I followed it exactly as written, including the tarragon vinegar. Thanks for a great recipe!"