Fast Macaroni Salad Recipe
Frankiee Bush from Freedom, Indiana shares the recipe for this refreshing and creamy pasta salad. Chopped veggies give it crunch, and cherry tomatoes add vibrant color.
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 3 tablespoons chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and vegetables.
- 2. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 107 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Fast Macaroni Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC