Frankiee Bush from Freedom, Indiana shares the recipe for this refreshing and creamy pasta salad. Chopped veggies give it crunch, and cherry tomatoes add vibrant color.
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 3 tablespoons chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and vegetables.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p55
Reviews for Fast Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review