Fast Loaded Tortillas Recipe
"I tried out this 'broiler' pizza at lunch one day," says Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado. "My husband loved them and insisted I send in the recipe."—Terri Keeney, Greeley, Colorado
- 1 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1. Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with the cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onion. Cut into four wedges. Yield: 4 wedges.
1 wedge equals 116 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC