Fast Loaded Tortillas Recipe
"I tried out this 'broiler' pizza at lunch one day," says Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado. "My husband loved them and insisted I send in the recipe."—Terri Keeney, Greeley, Colorado
- 1 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1. Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with the cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onion. Cut into four wedges. Yield: 4 wedges.
1 piece: 116 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Fast Loaded Tortillas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC