Fast Lemony Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Place brussels sprouts in a microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and cook on high for 7-9 minutes or until tender, stirring twice; drain.
- Stir in the butter, lemon juice, peel, salt and lemon-pepper. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemony Brussels Sprouts in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p9
Reviews for Fast Lemony Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review