Fast Italian Flank Steak
This beef recipe is perfect for entertaining because it marinates overnight and grills in minutes. Try leftoversif there are anyin sandwiches the next day.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 package (1.2 ounces) Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine salad dressing mix, oil and lemon juice. Brush
- onto both sides of steak; place in a shallow dish. Cover and
- refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Grill over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side for medium, 5
- minutes on each side for medium-well or until desired doneness is
- reached. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 recipe equals 214 calories, 16 g fat (0 saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 392 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.