Fast Italian Beef Hoagies Recipe
- 6 hoagie buns, split
- 12 slices cooked roast beef (1/4 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- Place buns cut side up on a baking sheet. Place beef on bottom halves; top with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 325° for 10-13 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with peppers. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Beef Hoagies in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p63
Reviews for Fast Italian Beef Hoagies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review