- 2/3 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a well-greased 5-1/2-in. pie plate, combine the broccoli, onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, biscuit mix, salt and pepper just until combined; pour over cheese. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Impossible Garden Pie in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p235
Reviews for Fast Impossible Garden Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2013
"Excelent texture,very easy to make & very filling. Great recipe that you can add other items to suit your tastes."