- 2/3 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a well-greased 5-1/2-in. pie plate, combine the broccoli, onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, biscuit mix, salt and pepper just until combined; pour over cheese. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Impossible Garden Pie in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p235
Reviews for Fast Impossible Garden Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2013
"Excelent texture,very easy to make & very filling. Great recipe that you can add other items to suit your tastes."